Monday, December 20, 2004

This is for you...

... my baby girl who is still somewhere over the rainbow. My dream and my wish is that you will one day read this and it will form a part of your early life story and will help you to understand why your mummy and daddy in Australia travelled to China to find you.

We don't know who you are yet, or what you look like, you may not even be born yet, but we think about you every day and we already love you. We know we won't meet you for many months and as Christmas approaches this year there is again a sadness that you won't be with us... but also a hope that this time next year you will be in our lives and we will be in yours.

We know you are out there and you will have a rough ride ahead of you, your early days will not be like most babies, but I also know when we find each other, you will find a love like you never imagined. Until that day, I will talk to you here as often as I can, and we can begin the story of the rainbow now.

Mummy (Lisa) xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home