Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Aidan's Christening...


Hello baby girl,

I am now 'photo-happy' having been successful in posting a picture of the rocking chair I bought for your room - I can't wait until the day I can post a picture of me and you sitting in that chair!

Well on the weekend Daddy and I became God Parents to Aidan Samuel - your cousin. We went up to visit Lao Lao (Nana) and Yi (Aunty) Debbie and Jiu Jiu (Uncle) Gordon for Aidan's Christening and had a wonderful weekend with family. Some of them asked about you and everyone is very excited about your impending arrival into our family.

Well here is my first post of Mummy and Daddy - it's not a great photo - but is one of a very happy time we had in Bali - about this time last year, and yes we are drinking 'dirty-beer' - Bintang - the great beer of Bali! So the first photo of us is with drink in hand... The photo was taken in the bar of the hotel we stayed at, and is a good memory for us.

Now I am 'photo-happy' I will be able to post lots of photos of us and of your family.

Love you, thinking of you where-ever you are (about to be born I expect).

Mummy and Daddy xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home