Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Can't Concentrate...

Hi Gorgeous,

I wanted to tell you just how much I think about you. I am at work, but all I do is think about you... all day. I wonder where you are right now, I think about your nursery, I think about our trip to China, I think about bringing you home and introducing you to everyone, I think about all the work we have left to do now until we are approved to adopt you, and it just seems like it is so far away.

You are a much wanted and desired child by both Daddy and I... we already have waited such a long time for you, and we still have to wait for another year (I think). Daddy and I talk about you all the time, we even have a nick-name for you, it's like you already exist in our lives. I guess the truth is, that we know you do exist somewhere, and at one point in time our lives will come together and we will become a family.

All our love,
Mummy and Daddy xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home