Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Bad Mummy...

I know, I know... I said I would not buy anything until we were officially 'paper pregnant' which won't happen until the New Year... but your Daddy encouraged me. I had been thinking about your Nursery and had in my mind what I wanted it to look like... and knew it would all revolve around the quilt I got for you - which I wasn't sure what it would actually look like. And then there it was... and the sheets matched, and then in the next shop I found little storage boxes, soft toys and pyjamas! So I bought the lot and got a theme... pink gingham. And I love it... even showed Lao Lao when she was here.


And this is the crib I am looking at for you - but absolutely not buying until we are official...

Hope you like it darling girl.

Mummy xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

If you paint your walls green, our nurseries will be nearly identical!

:)

Donna

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home