Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Woo hoo...

Hello my Princess,
I am feeling really good, and really excited... every step is just baby steps to you. I have just come home from being with Alison - the Social Worker where Daddy and I had another interview - this time separately. And I think it went really well, Alison said "I have no concerns about you being approved to adopt your baby from China." I said that meant a lot to me to hear, because this whole process can feel quite demanding and invasive.

We talked about what mine and Daddy's life would be like with you in it, why we want to bring you home and a little bit about your birth parents. I was telling Alison that sometimes I am acutely aware that on the other side of the world a woman I don't even know is about to give birth to my daughter. And that what will be the most distressing and incredibly difficult moment of her life, will in about a year turn into what will be the most amazing, magnificent and precious moment of my life. And that the next month or so, will be the hardest for you. My prayer to your birth mummy is that she will leave a note or something -that you will have some physical item that will connect you to her/them and to that moment in time. And I pray you will be found quickly, and that you will be looked after, and that every night until we come to China to meet you someone gives you a warm and loving hug.

I wish so much I could come and hold you now my lovely Angel...

Love you xxx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home