Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hey Baby...

Hey Precious,
I don't have much to tell you other than you have been on my mind a lot... Daddy and I nearly have all of out paperwork and other things together now, and tonight we have gone through some of our photos - which we will send to China with our file... we have had a good laugh looking back through our life together... and have remembered some great times that we have shared so far... but I bet none of them compare to what we have ahead in meeting you and becoming a family together.

We do have some great news, some friends of ours who we met through IVF Connections have just submitted their Expression of Interest to adopt from China. We are very, very excited about this news... and can't wait to share their journey to their daughter also. This is great news for all of us as Sophie and Anth live so close to Mummy and Daddy that we will be able to visit often.

So next week we get all of our documents notarised then take them to DoCS. I can't wait for this bit to be over and our file on it's way to you...

I was thinking about you lots today when I watched a video from my 'cyber-friend' Tim showing when he and his wife, Karen, met their beautiful daughter Cadence.... grab your tissues - here it is...

http://homepage.mac.com/andersenscott/The_Cady_Chase/

Thanks Scott, Karen and Cady for sharing this. I'm in awe of the beauty of this child and so happy she has found such a wonderful family.

Sending you love and hugs tonight darling girl... we're on our way... soon.

Mummy and Daddy xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Yoli said...

That is a very touching and sweet letter to your daughter.

Yoli

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home