Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My favourite little people...

Hi baby girl,

It's nearly Baby Aidan's first birthday and Aunty Debbie sent me some video this week of Aidan walking... I was having a couple of rough days at work, and after one very crappy meeting came back to my computer and there it was - Baby Aidan walking, bare bottomed, across the floor all on his own. He turns 1 this month... and I find that this stage of his life stirs a lot of emotion in me... I have watched him grow from a baby, into a toddler (that toddles!)... and I know that the changes I have seen in him, I won't see in you. That makes me so incredibly sad...

But I thought I would dedicate this post to my most favourite 'little' people... your cousins and uncles... our Godsons and Brothers...

Blake and Luke (your cousins) - our Godsons

David and Christopher - my Brothers - your Uncles (with Raf and Kenya)

Baby Aidan - your first cousin and Uncle Gordon...


And the beautiful Ellie Rae - your cousin - my favourite girl...


Baby girl every step to you gets harder and harder... it will be another 9 months until we see your face, and another 12 months til we wrap our arms around you. Daddy and I talk about you all the time... you are so real to us. Not being with you breaks our heart... hope you like the photos of your cousins and uncles... they mean the world to Daddy and I.

Hoping you have a full belly and warm hug tonight precious...

Mummy and Daddy xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I check your blog daily, and I can assure you, that there are people out there that share your pain. My wife and I fell in love with our daughter long before we had a face and a name, and it's nice to see that we are not alone in these feelings.

It's a long journey, and it does get worse before it gets better, but as I'm sure you already know, the rewards are worth it all.

Thanks for sharing with us.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I got your email but you didn't leave your email address... I would love to hear back from you... By the way I like your 'blog'... you dog the red cattle dog looks like my dog Jemma back in OZ... I will be happy to keep in touch... hope to hear from you soon... Felicity (floridafliss@yahoo.com)

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home