Thursday, January 05, 2006

Mummy in America

Hey Sweetheart,

Here are some photos of Mummy in the US - I went for a couple of weeks just before Christmas with work, and saw some great things and places in LA, Washington DC, New York and Boston! Including meeting the 'real' Santa Claus outside of Saks on 5th Avenue in New York.

This was my very quick visit to LA and a walk down Rodeo Drive - here's the proof I was there!



And here was one of the highlights of the trip - a cocktail party under a real shuttle at the Smithsonian in Dulles - just amazing! I so wish your Daddy had been with me as he would have been in his element at this place.


Here I am with the 'real' Santa outside Saks on 5th Avenue in New York - it was very cold, but I loved being there with all the snow and Christmas decorations - it was just so pretty - and very different from Christmas in the bush in Australia. And watching the skaters at the Rockerfeller Centre was just beautiful...




I love this photo - this is the view from Capital Hill toward the Lincoln Memorial - taken at sunrise just before I left Washington.


Here is the snow in Boston - like nothing I have ever seen before in a City - it was incredible!

One day I hope me, you and Daddy will get to go to some of these places together.

Mummy xxx



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home