Monday, November 28, 2005

One strange (but I think meaningful) experience...

Hi sweetheart,

Just had to share what happened to me on the weekend. I was in Big W - a department store, buying some bits and pieces for you (don't tell Daddy), when a lady I had never met before came up to me. She was Chinese, with a strong Chinese accent, and she turned to me while we werre looking at baby clothes, and said "I have just given birth to a baby girl."

I didn't know what to say, so all I said was "congratulations, she must be very precious."

In a strange way, and in my calculations - I somehow think this was a message to me from your birth Mummy. You have just been born, and I can feel it in my heart, you are about to start your journey to us.

You are in my prayers as you make your way through what is about to be your most difficult time. You are so small, and so alone. Princess, I cry for you and my heart aches to think that before yor become a part of this family, you will have to experience such an experience. Every day I want you here, cuddled up with Daddy and I, warm, wanted, loved and safe.

May my God watch over you, give you the strength to know that things will be wonderful one day, and that you will be found quickly.

Love you with all my heart.
Mummy xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home