Saturday, December 03, 2005

Christmas is coming...

Hi sweetheart...
Well Christmas is nearly here... and Daddy and I have been in the shops today - we bought you a few things, but tonight I find I am so sad that once again Daddy and I will be alone for Christmas, but even more sad that you are not here with us. This year Aunty Debbie and Uncle Gordon will have your cousin Aidan, and this will be the first Christmas that your Nana will have with her first Grandchild, so it's a very special one for our family.

I am convinced you are now born... what a strange concept to grasp -our baby - our daughter is out there, somewhere and we can't see you, touch you or hold you. Sometimes this process of adoption is so trying. I want you here now, with me and Daddy and Raf and Kenya, and with your family for Christmas.

I think sometimes my heart will break knowing you are in an orphanage, and that you have many months ahead of you to be there. My heart also breaks for your birth Mummy who must be very, very sad right now.

All we are waiting for is to get Alison's report that will then go to DoCS and then DoCS approval. Then we wait.

I have waited so long for you. You will have the most amazing life, you will be loved by so many, you already are.

Love you, love you.
Mummy xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home