Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Finally... the house building starts!

It's been a long time coming - but we've started (well Chris our builder has). I am glad of the timing as it means I have something to be distracted by while we wait for our daughter. Here are some pictures - it's not much to look at right now - but it is a start!

The view from 'the hill' back to the house site.

Standing at the shed site looking toward the west wall of the house. With Mei and Raf checking out their new home.


And the brick work starts!

We are going to take photos from standing in the same spot every few days so we will get a good picture of how the house is progressing.

Cheers,

Lisa

6 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Congrats! I look forward to following your progress :0)

1:17 PM  
Blogger Tracey and James said...

Yay, I can't believe you guys have finally started. We're looking forward to watching your place go up. Tell Chris to please hurry up and build those bathrooms :)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

What an awesome view!

1:57 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

One of my most favorite memories, of all time, was building a house with the love of my life. It's an amazing experience. Congrats.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Beautiful landscape!
I just came across your blog from another blogger. Glad I did we have something in common! June '06 LID's and our husbands names!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Home Building! Congrats!

Alyson

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home