Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Noosa...

Hey Gorgeous Girl,

I am feeling a bit alone this evening - Daddy is at work. So I thought I would tell you about what we have been doing. Mummy and Daddy have just come back from a long weekend in the Sunshine Coast in Queensland (near where we got married) and had a GREAT time. We really went to see a company who is going to build our house - but Mummy and Daddy splashed out some money and hired a great (and very expensive) car for the weekend, and a really nice apartment. We had a really nice few days together, but I think we are so desperately wanting you in our life that we spent much of our time talking about you.

Princess, I don't know if you will ever understand just how much we yearn for you. We have talked about you for so long, you really are born of our heart and even though we do not know who you are, or whether you are born yet you are so loved, and already so much a part of our family. We have a great house, in the most wonderful country town in Australia (the most wonderful country in the world) with the most amazing family, and great friends and the best community and the most gorgeous school - all we are waiting for is you. You. Precious, stunning, beautiful you.

I think of you every night before I sleep and I don't know where you are... but the time frames given to me suggest you are only just born or about to be born. If all goes well we expect to pick you up in September 06, and we know many babies allocated to parents our age are about 10 months. Which means "welcome to the world my precious one".

One day I hope you realise just how special you are, and even before you were born just how loved and wanted you are, not just by your Mummy and Daddy, but by Nanna and Aunty Debbie and Uncle Gordon and all our close family.

Precious Angel - I will post some photos of Mummy and Daddy soon on our weekend away. XXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home