Monday, November 21, 2005

One year down and one to go...


Hi baby girl,

Daddy and I were in Parrammatta on the weekend, which is where we attended the adoption seminar - one whole year ago. I can't believe it was a year ago, and here we are... one year later, a little bit closer to you, and probably just under a year to wait. I hope the next year goes as quickly as this last one has.

Daddy and I had our last meeting with the Social Worker last night - who has advised that she will approve us to adopt, and went as far to say that in her report she is asked to document any 'risks', ie. negative things about us, she said "I don't think I can fill that bit in - I can't find anything wrong."

One step closer.

Alison will write up her report and then send it to DoCS for official approval - then we are 'paper pregnant' and can announce your arrival to the world... and believe me I will shout it from the roof tops!

Hoping you are well and warm and have a fully belly.

Mummy xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home